Gary was in his mid-40s when he was diagnosed with mesothelioma.
He was happily married and had two young daughters.
Every mesothelioma case is tragic but when it strikes a young man in his prime who has children dependent on him it makes it even more devastating.
Like his father, Gary was a homebuilder and used various asbestos containing products such as asbestos cement pipe, joint compound and masonry fill.
These companies were fully aware of the hazards posed by their products but gave no warning to people like Gary who had no idea of the danger they faced.
We brought suit against the manufacturers of these products on behalf of Gary and his family.